since when is there movies on youtube

Discussion in 'General' started by dealwithit, Feb 8, 2012.

1. #1 dealwithit, Feb 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2012
    not gonna post links but spiderman is on youtube and neverbackdown and more
    why is there so many movies that arent being taken down?
    type in Spider-Man full movie if you dont believe me

2. Idk but isn't it fuckin awesome?

3. Ya i noticed that too. I watched friday last weekend. And the Patriot before that lol. There are alot on there now for some reason and they arent getting taken down fast either. I hope it lasts.

4. Yeah it's cool when you can find the ones you want to watch on there in like 8 parts. I watched Stephen King's Cat's Eye tonight. Shit was crazy.

5. ^top comment, just wondering if its op

6. Since like '05 :laughing:

I haven't bothered watching movies on Youtube in a while though, strictly a torrent kinda guy.

7. yeah Torrents are the shit.

8. There's a plethora of free movies on Youtube. I've watched a couple. :smoking:

Films - Gratis films - YouTube

Their documentary collection is pretty solid.

9. It's to piss off the sopa people

10. Last time i checked most of the good movies costed money

11. Oh really?...

12. #13 JesusGotBaked, Feb 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2012
    If you upload movies that you don't own the rights too, you're stealing content illegally, which means you're breaking the law, therefore you're a danger to society, so you're a terrorist.

All those people who uploaded content they didn't own are gonna have their doors kicked in and be arrested indefinitely since they're terrorists.

Not really, but you get my point. It's incredibly easy to manipulate the NDAA and arrest anyone for any reason, even if its slightly breaking the law like jay-walking. Don't be surprised when the government manipulates the NDAA to control the population and threaten the public.

13. Been happening for years, don't bring attention to it.

14. Yeah...they even had a news story up on Google for a while when they first started showing movies. It coincided with their lifting of the ten minute video length restriction.

15. what i love of youtube, is that it has a lot of indian movies that are best things to watch while high..