Since when has B.o.B. been this legit?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by CinnaSquares, Aug 14, 2012.

1. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZWZgPJ6K6Q"]B.o.B. - Bombs Away (Feat. Morgan Freeman) - YouTube[/ame]

I'm really feeling this song man. I just love the beats he has, they are awesome.

2. No Genre was on repeat for a long time for me.

the mixtape was near perfect for me.

3. I never really listened to him, I might check it out cause some of the stuff I heard is pretty legit.

4. Dude hes great, just got into him recently and for some reason never gave him a chance before that. Bombs away is ridiculous too

5. Yeah he is really underrated imo

6. dude was alright back in the myspace days.....he definitely sold out once people started hearing him and now makes mainstream music.

7. For a mainstream standards, I'd definitely consider him good.

8. Damn this is a bomb track
    Flow sounds a lot like Eminem off Recovery

9. Yea it's a pretty sweet track. And to the guy who said for mainstream standards, I don't really get into that. To me a song is either good or bad. I'm not saying B.o.B. has the greatest lyricism or what he's saying in his song is the best, but the beat combined with his flow and the chorus of this song make it pretty awesome for all standards imo.