Since When Do Fish EAT DUCKS?? [CLIP]

Discussion in 'General' started by -€®G1Θ, Apr 19, 2008.

1. <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jp9BSW38bXg&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="355" width="425"></object>

2. unnecessarily stupid.

3. Why did i watch that, fucking stpid.

4. har har

hope you feel good about yourself unnecessarily scaring a bunch of people most likely horribly stoned outta their minds

5. man i wanted to see a duck be eatin by a killer fish.. fuck you

6. Just when you thought it was safe to watch a video on the internet without shitting yourself...

7. I disapprove

8. When i was a kid, my dad took me fishing to this big farm pond. There was this mother duck swimming with like 11 ducklings following behind her. We heard a splash and my dad told me to watch the ducklings. We are watching them and all of a sudden there's this big swirl in the water and this big ass muskie swallows one of the ducklings!

We watched as 2 more ducklings disappeared before it was all over.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. That's the last thing I wanted to see when I was finished with my wake n bake.

10. that is a huge fish buddha. what kind is it?

11. lol YOO I WAS SCARED TOO when i saw this last night... stop the hate

:hello:

12. Ya got me lol

I wanted to see a big ass fish just pull a duck under though...

13. haha budda...i came back to say the same damn thing and post up some pics. you got it before me.

that being said, I can vouch for this. Musky fishin is big business up here near the Northwoods. I caught a musky once, only an 18 pounder so it basically a baby by muskies standards. Impressive fangs on those bastards.

14. A musky. More properly, a muskellunge

15. damn man... that was not cool

but seriously though, in college I had this roomate that loved to scare people. after he started doing it to me I started doing it back. bad stuff too. I would hide behind corners all the time just as he woke up and scared that shit out of him by jumping from around the corner with my jason mask on. hahaha. good times

16. Oh man! I had a good laugh on that! Tears came outta me eyes. :D
    Loved it.

17. jesus christ that sent chills down my whole body.

i was not expecting that at all

18. Hahaha, you fuckin got me good.

I was listening to music mad loud and the video quality was all shitty so I put my face mad close to the screen to get a better look at a fish eating a duck, it seemed like quite a video. Then I just shit all over the place.

Metaphorically speaking of course....I swear.

19. haha nice man! can't wait to piss my friends off w/ this :)

20. that freaked me out i slammed my laptop down then it hibernated and took 10 minutes to get reloaded thanks man