Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Since marijuana is illegal for kids, teens and adults than...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SainT, Mar 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why can't people under 18 use this website? Many teens might want to come here for information about marijuana, and to better themselves. Weed is illegal for EVERYONE, so EVERYONE should be able to use this site to express opinions. I'm not trying to sound ignorant, but I'm just curious.;)

2. #2 Sir Tokes Alot, Mar 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2009

First of all kids while bring more immaturity than is already here. The cops might get involved if kids are using this site. Parents might get pissed. And are you under 18 or something because noramally those over 18 wouldn't make a thread like this. Also minors can view website but they just can't make an account. So if they need info they can just lurk.

3. Maybe, just maybe, it may have somethibg to do with legality in the Netherlands, where i beleive this site is hosted. Thats just my guess

4. Mostly so, you dont have little kids who try to talk gangster and are really immature. Since we are talking about illegal activites in most countries, than promoting this to younger kids is not beneficial to the website. Thats why you must be 18 or older to view because at that point you are considered an "adult".

But i do agree that all ages smoke weed.

Not to encourage this but... the website has really no way to check the validity of your age. The only way they can do that is if you type stuff like "OMFG i smoked an ounse of cocaine for 5 bucks. rnt i so kOoOL? " ahha

5. Because morally weed should be legal to those over 18?

Just because the government's laws are messed up doesn't mean some people still can't see what's right.

6. okay lemme make this simple. Do you want the CIA to bust into the website's owners house and take him to the U.S for making pot look cool to kids? If kids are allowed on then the owner is gonna get Chonged.

7. You ever notice how the justice system likes to pile on multiple offenses to make a case? Minors are trouble. They bring angry parents, schools, and thus ultimately the authorities. If you keep the kids out then that shows a level of responsibility on the part of the site.

Pot isn't legal, that's enough to worry about.
    Encouraging minors to smoke it by allowing them to participate in adult conversations about it is aiding in the delinquency of minors. That's a little charge they like to add to lots of cases where I live.

Besides, kids under eighteen really shouldn't smoke unless it's for a medical purpose. It's a drug, and they should live life for a few years before altering their consciousness. Reality is there for a reason.

8. Eh, I believe minors can use cannabis as long as they're not idiots about it (don't get me wrong, most are).

And I bet there are a lot of minors who have accounts anyway.

9. I can't believe this question still comes up.

Grasscity.com is a business. It sells stuff. The forums are an addition to that business. Superjoint started grasscity.com and thought it would be cool to have a community for stoners. He created the forums and allows us to chill here at his expense.

There's a lot of liability issues that come into play when you add forums to a business and because of them we have certain rules in place in order to protect the livelihood of the man who gave us this kick ass place to chill.

Knowingly allowing minors here would be a very bad thing. So, when someone admits to being underage or indicates that they are underage, they're banned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.