Sin City

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dizzy, Jul 27, 2020.

1. #1 Dizzy, Jul 27, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
    Me an my Boo got High Last Night an Watch the Movie Sin City After the Kids were in Bed. It issa Awesome Film IMO. CTFU tho that Like almost everyone in that City isa Murderous Psychopath tho.:eek::laughing::popcorn::bolt:

Do Anyon else Think This Movie was Off the Chain too??? This was my Favorite Part in it tho

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. Don't anyone ever See/Like this Movie?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. #3 Vee, Jul 28, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2020
    I can't remember this one much
    The blood on Marv's chin appears and disappears when he's being interrogated by Wendy and the girls. ..lol

Hartigan's partner shoots him eight times. That handgun would have had a maximum capacity of six rounds. ..lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. #4 Dizzy, Jul 28, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2020

Not in Sin City it Don't...the Guns there Have as Many Bullets as You Want to Shoot Somebody with. :laughing: Its One of the Laws of S.C Vostok Duh lol.:p

Just Messing With you my Friend ;):jump:Lol

~Toni~

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. OAN Bruce Willis (Hartigan) Partner was Played by Michael Madsen too if You didn't Know that Already :) That Dude is Cool asl. There a Ton of Awesome Actors an Actresses in this Movie.

~Toni~

6. @BrewsnWeed666 You Ever See this Movie? It Was Wild AF I Think You Would Like it!

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Looked for it No free versions right now but it on the "list" now

• Winner Winner x 1

8. What Do You Mean You Not Seen it Before/? If You Havent You Missing Out...It a lot of Action/Crazyness in that Movie.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  9. And i thought i had seen everything . My world is in a state of coNfusion now lol

• Winner Winner x 1

10. I think I've seen clips of it but never the full film :eek: I'm going to have to watch it when I get change T:D

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. I actually watch it on my 4K Bluray Player. I own it. And yes I'm old and watch Bluray Discs.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Lol You Should Really Check this Movie Plus there a Second One of it Too but it not as Good imo.

Its Pretty Wild Movie Brews You Should Watch it if You ever Get the Chance. :D

Lol So What is Your Favorite Parts of the Movie Mikey?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
  13. Jessica Alba!

[​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 1

14. Oh Yes She was Looking Pretty AF in that Movie but then She Always Do lol. She is In the Second SC Movie as well.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  15. Didn't know that. Have to check it out! Anything with Jessica Alba, or Jessica Biehl is my thing. Of course, I find beauty in ALL women.

• Friendly Friendly x 1

16. Well That's Very Kind of You to Say you Find Beauty in All of Us lbvs Thank You Mikey <3 an Yea You Should Check those Movies Out. Do You Have any Other Favorite Parts in SC (the First)

~Toni~