Simpsons - Best/funniest episode.

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Tha Professor, Apr 12, 2010.

1. First few that come to mind are Marge Vs. The Monorail and Homer's Enemy. Mr. Plow and Life On The Fast Lane are great, too.

You?

2. Hard one for me. I pretty much love all of them from Season 10 and below.

3. Come on, this is Grasscity. The one when Homer gets medical marijuana. Best episode ever.

4. I was going to say that. Oh well Mr plow is pretty great but the medical marijuana one is probably my favorite.

5. flaming moes!

6. I haven't watched the Simpsons in nearly 3 years.

7. I haven't seen any of the new episodes from the last three years.

I still watch episodes from seasons 1 through 10 daily, however.
    :smoke:

8. I just watched the episode where Homer smokes weed a couple of days ago, that one is absolutely amazing. I hadn't seen it since I was like 12 years old, seeing it again now is hilarious.

9. One of the funniest jokes form the entire series, imo:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL4iVQyp9L4]YouTube - Stupid Sexy Flanders![/ame]

10. the medical marijuana episode, weekend at burnsies!

11. #11 Cartman420, May 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2010
    how the fuck did i miss a medical marijuana one. haven't watched the show in the last 4 years really so cant remember much.

That one were homer goes to space had a part where he was freaking out about Planet of the Apes then banging the ground...too funny had me busting a gut for twenty minutes.

12. -the one when bart and lisa play hockey
    -the one when homer gets blamed for sexual harassment

I think theyre both on season 5

13. Way too many to list

- simpsons go to Australia
    - beer baron
    - hurricane neddy
    - homer becomes a clown
    - flaming moes
    - homer goes to new york
    - itchy and scratchy land
    - bart sells his soul
    - George bush moves in across the street
    - 22 short films about springfield
    - bart carny
    - the joy of sect
    - das bus
    - dumbbell indemnity
    - lisa the vegetarian
    - homer at the bat
    - deep space homer
    - homer loves flanders
    - marge becomes a cop
    - barts comet
    - the pta disbands
    - king size homer
    - mountain of madness
    - bart star
    - king of the hill

And many more I left out, I can't really pin down one there are just too many amazing episodes.

14. i wish this show was on TV more. FOX only plays it once a day here in Philly. Hopefully adult swim picks it up soon like they did with Family Guy and King of the Hill?

15. That sucks. Our local ABC affiliate in STL plays it twice a day every weekday, and have been doing so for quite a while, it's pretty nice.

16. -The Lord of the Flies Episode
    It's one of my favorite's.

17. i alwaysd like the one where homer fills in for smithers as mr burns assistant.

annnnd that one where lisa gets braces. or how about that one where homer and ned become friends...

basically i agree with heinous anus....anything before season 10 (and after 2 imho) is pure fucking GOLD.

18. one of my favorites as well

dental plaaan ... lisa needs braces. dental plaaan ... lisa needs braces. dental plaaan ... lisa needs braces. dental plaaan ... lisa needs braces. dental plaaan ... lisa needs braces

19. Bart vs. Australia is my favorite, but there's so many close one's behind it.

"We've argued them down...to a bootin' "

"That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us."

[​IMG]

"I'm impressed you were able to write so legibly on your butt"

[​IMG]

"I see you've played knifey spoony before"

20. haha yeah....

there are just so many.

how about the time bart got a drivers license, or that one where homer intenionally doubled his weight to get on disability. or that one where bart got caught shoplfting.

there was a more recent episode, not a great one... it involved homer leaving work to take lisa to a museum or something...

and it had this brilliant bit....homers supposed to be at work, but hes out in the street looking for lisa, and mr burns pulls up in his limo. he rolls down the window, looks at homer, and says 'shouldnt you be work??'

to which homer replies "yes sir i should."

to which mr burns replies "well then get back to wherever it is you work, whoever you are.." and the limo drives off.

lol.

also the ^ australia episode... i loved that bit at the end with the koala bear.