simply sleep

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by bigtg, May 27, 2009.

1. i got a box of simply sleep i found in my house and its active ingredient is diphenhydramine HCl. i was just wondering if i pop a couple of these will it just knock me out or have some similar effects to Ambien???

2. Diphenhydramine HCl is the same active ingredient that's in benadryl. A few will put you to sleep. A handful will act as a deliriant (which is often not really "recreational" at all) and make your body feel very strange.

3. I tripped on DPH last week. A very interesting experience. Not fun in any traditional sense of the word. Definatly need a trip sitter.

4. used to pop these like crazy...2-3 should get you a lil wobbly and spaced out, 12 will make you see tiny little creatures runing around in your bathroom. i shit you not.

and you'll feel like dieing.

5. These.

I don't advocate the use of 'Simply Sleep' for recreational purposes. Go pick up something worth your time.

But if you decide to try anyway, good luck and have fun! ;)

6. Near impossible to go to sleep on when you take 2+ I feel like someone tugging on skin and I cant get comfortable but 2 gives me a wonderful sleep with a kick ass dream