Simply putting hash into a cake mix?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Iliketoking, Jun 24, 2012.

1. I dont really know much about weed/hash even though ive been doing it for quite a while now. Its allways been pick it up, roll it and smoke it. But im having a few friends over and we were looking to make some special cakes. I know that just adding weed doesnt work and baking it in butter or oil isnt possible, my dealer said he has solid (hash) for £15, so i was wondering could i just buy a cake mix and break up and chuck in about £30 of hash in it? Hehe :smoke:

2. THC is fat soluble so if you can add it then some should leach out in the butter/oil that is used for the cooking.

Better yet just smoke it. If its small amount you make some giant cakes then really it wont do much for you.

3. "roll it up" although i would prefer a nice bong rip, like you say and still bake the cakes, they'll come in handy when the munchies set in.

you should scope the Edibles forum on this topic dudee, youre currently under marijuana cultivation...

just sayin haha please dont waste your euros or whatever or the hash.
    peace:smoke:

4. In order to grow a special cake...

Let special cake batter germinate in wet towel for 2-3 days, plant sprout in grow medium, put under 400w HID and in 12 weeks....you sir, will have a special cake.

This is the cultivation section brotha:hello:

• Funny Funny x 1

5. Grind up the hash into a powder in food processor and heat up some butter mix it altogether and use the butter in the cake mix

done deal

6. Would grinding up the hash and letting it sit in melted butter do the job?

7. [quote name='"Iliketoking"']Would grinding up the hash and letting it sit in melted butter do the job?[/quote]

No. U have to heat it up in the butter. Just straight eating thc really won't get u high like that. When it gets heated up in the cooking process that is when all the thc comes out

8. So grind up the hash, heat up the butter chuck in the hash while its still being heated, aftef an hour or two of that use the butter as an ingrediant of the cake mix?

9. [quote name='"Iliketoking"']So grind up the hash, heat up the butter chuck in the hash while its still being heated, aftef an hour or two of that use the butter as an ingrediant of the cake mix?[/quote]

It doesn't need an hour or two.
    I use hash infused vegetable oil all the time (cake mixes call for oil, not butter).
    Simply warm up the oil and the hash until the hash melts into the oil. Keep the temperature low.
    Cooking the cake at 350f for 22 minutes is going to do all the heat activation of the cannabinoids that you are looking for.

Another option though is to make a frosting. You could use butter for that and then you'd want to melt the hash in the butter and bring the temperature up to a slight simmer. Remove from the heat immediately after it reaches the simmer temp and let it cool. Add some powdered sugar and milk/cream, and a little lemon juice or chocolate, whip it on high speed and enjoy the layers of Stoney.

10. ^^^ what he said

11. damn dude i just read that ^^ and now the munchies are killinnnn mee i never knew you cood make frosting that sounds bomb!!

12. [quote name='"RoseBushKush"']damn dude i just read that ^^ and now the munchies are killinnnn mee i never knew you cood make frosting that sounds bomb!![/quote]

Yea man make some chocolate brownies with chocolate frosting all with thc in it an u will be ripped.
    I just made some peanut butter cookies with oil. Shit is dank.

13. Thanks, hopefully it should come out good!

14. It doesn't need an hour or two.
    I use hash infused vegetable oil all the time (cake mixes call for oil, not butter).
    Simply warm up the oil and the hash until the hash melts into the oil. Keep the temperature low.
    Cooking the cake at 350f for 22 minutes is going to do all the heat activation of the cannabinoids that you are looking for.

Another option though is to make a frosting. You could use butter for that and then you'd want to melt the hash in the butter and bring the temperature up to a slight simmer. Remove from the heat immediately after it reaches the simmer temp and let it cool. Add some powdered sugar and milk/cream, and a little lemon juice or chocolate, whip it on high speed and enjoy the layers of Stoney.[/QUOTE]

If you want a Cake mix to taste homemade, Add an extra egg, milk instead of water, butter instead of oil or you could use applesauce, and whatever flavor extract you prefer! I use cannabutter and they're just as good as homemade.

15. 2012 was a while ago..

16. Yes that will work.

17. No shit. Why was this dredged up?