Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Simple tissue paper filter

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cree8, Aug 12, 2012.

1. #1 Cree8, Aug 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2012
    I have heard about the method of using dryer sheets and toilet paper rolls and it seems like it would work well. I never tried it because i got a gas mask filter which acts as a sploof (thats what we call em.) It works really well. I was in my shower smoking and I remembered someone told me about just blowing the smoke through rolled up paper of some kind. Instead I took some toilet paper and blew smoke through it. To my surprise there was no smoke what so ever, I used around 20 pieces. I kept on using less and i found u can use 2-3 pieces of tp and it still blocked the smoke. Im not to sure about the smell because i was in a shower, but im sure it definitively helped with the smell. After u blow thru the tp there is a kissed shape mark on the tp thats brownish greenish. Im sure this has been done before but i havent found a thread yet. My question is, does anyone else find this method practical for odor removal. No smoke coming out really helps when blowing it out a window.

2. i did that years ago, used a few sprays of febreeze on the towels too.