Simple Scrog setup.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TattooKilla, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Check it out.

Cooler with many many holes in bottom.

Screws

Old wires from chargers I didn't need.

Attached Files:

2. dunno where you got the idea, but I wouldnt do a scrog in a tub. this way you wont have sufficient air flow and you cant reach most of your plant, so you can expect problem with pests, mold etc.

3. Well I'm confident in my setup and airflow.

4. You gonna be dumping your nutrient water all over your buds when that fills out.

5. nice plants. they look great. awesome setup as well. keep it simple stupid. if you cover the cooler though, air flow will not be good enough

6. So I shouldn't do this?

7. ...I'd punch hella' holes in the bottom of that cooler or your soil may become too soaked.

8. I drilled atleast 50 holes in the bottom. It's drained fine so far

9. And there a 6-8 inch layer of perlite at bottom

10. damn, I really dont get why people put a layer of stuff at the bottom that doesnt feed the roots... if it doesnt air-prune them, I cant see that being productive.

11. Everything I've done, I've learned here at GC

12. Plants growing well. Just dont cover the cooler

13. youre not gonna be able to get in up under that bitch to trim, feed or water or anything
    you need at least a few inches between

14. It took me about 30 seconds to take out 3 screws.

Gives me room to trim and water

Attached Files:

15. If you could drill a square out you could put a small pc fan (away from potential water) so it's always moving air underneath! That would be a perfectly simple solution to air flow down there

16. There it is

Attached Files:

17. Nice! Youre set