Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Simple question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ForMyPeaceOfMind, Nov 22, 2014.

1. What's your favorite snack while high?

2. what's urs lol

3. #4 ForMyPeaceOfMind, Nov 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2014
    Mine right now, Grandma's Mini Vanilla Sandwich Creams cookies

4. At the moment, White Cheddar Cheez-Itz. I go through boxes of these things.

5. Nutella sandwiches with sliced bana in it yummmmmm

and good ol cereal

6. holy shit ikr!!! i bought some because they didnt have the og cheeze itz and they are so blessed. Munch 5 boxes everytime i smoke out lol

7. Right now nachos sounds good. from 7-11

8. Barbeque chips

9. My gf works at a restaurant so whatever she brings home from work lol. Last night was a Boar burger with poutine and a Caesar salad.

10. Completely different than the other answers but my university cafeteria serves omelets 24/7 that are perfect while high.

11. I don't get the minchies, therefore I don't snack while I'm high.

12. peanut butter filled pretzel bites :smoking:

13. Cheetos

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

14. Any good junk food. But I hate it at the same time cause I eat too much and get sick. Lol

15. Celery and a bloody Mary

Gross bro. Couldn't eat that while high.

You do you boo boo.

16. Rarely get high and crave snacks or food but I still eat while high and enjoy the following-

-Rold Gold classic dipped chocolate pretzels (pic)

-Vanilla wafers (pic)

-Sausage and Fried potatoes

-cheese curds from Culvers

Attached Files: