Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Simple Question You Can Answer

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Paper Navigator, Oct 15, 2009.

1. Indica or Sativa.

Explain the high difference.

Thanks.

2. indicas will be a more relaxing, couchlock type high
    sativas will be a more productive, creativity stimulating high

3. Also guys, which do you prefer?

4. Sativa all the way

5. sativa for sure. i dont like getting lazy from tree... plus since you dont get lazy it seems like the sativa high lasts longer

6. so if sativa is so highly regarded then why do people ever by anything kush related?

Everyone hypes kush up so much but if sativa is better than indica then...

I'm confused.

7. its all personal preferance man.

8. I'm a big fan of both. It depends on the time of day for me. If I have Indica I'll smoke at night, Sativa I'll smoke all day. If I have both which I usually do, Then I'm high all day I really like listening and playing music when on Indica, its real chill then.

9. There is no "better",its just personal preference like BlazinBlizzard said.

I prefer Sativa,but if I want to have a good night smoke.. I would rather it be indica. It doesnt have to be this or that we have options! :D

10. I prefer sativas when I want to actually do something but when I just want to sit down, relax, and enjoy some music or a movie, indicas do the trick.

11. sativa when your looking for creativity and a good day

indica when your looking for a lazy high.

i always see those above the influence commercials of the guy that just sits on his porch all day and all i can think of is "wow, that guys smoking some good indica"

12. Im an indica person myself, but eithier does the trick lol

13. I would definitely prefer sativa most of the time... if i had the option. Until I get a card I don't think ill really be able to try out the different "flavors" effectively. But the definitions i've read above are pretty much accepted as official. I think most people have to dig that sativa high a bit more. :smoke:

14. another thing were all forgetting is that kush and other indica strains are usually much larger yielders and have shorter flowering times. so for a grower wanting to make some money with frosty ass buds as quick as possible indicas are the best choice. also indicas are generally far more valuable medicinally. plus most rappers endorse kush strains. also it has a ton to do with personal preference

15. I would agree with what has already been said by a few people; sativa during the day, indica at night. I can't wake up and smoke indica's personally I will literally go back to sleep. it kinda sucks when I don't have a good sativa to wake up to but not a big deal makes my after work smoke that much better....

16. i prefer indica to sativa i just like the chillness of it. but at a party id have sativa.

17. 75% sativa 25% indica is my favorite but i need a pure indica strain before i go to sleep at night.

18. Cannabis Ruderalis is the best!

[​IMG]

Just kidding, from what I hear it's shit.

19. haha good pic. ruderalis really is some junk by itself. i had auto ak47 and it was alright but the taste was kinda funky.

20. who cares smoke herb and have fun thats what its all about anyways.bein high is bein high lol