simple question..need answer

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by gones_forum, Aug 28, 2004.

1. I'v been reading everything on this site and many others on how to grow but their is still one question i need answered..Do i only need one seed to grow one plant?..and if not how many does it take?

2. you only need one seed ,but witch one ??

By planting a few you can get a choice of the best one .

3. thanks...also,im going to be using bagseeds..what would be my chances of success if i were to plant about 10 seeds?

4. Depends on how much reading you have done, etc. There is a lot of valuable information here first off, take advantage of it.

Secondly, I tried my first run on bag seed (that was VERY old come to find out) and I only managed to keep two alive out of FIFTY seeds or so . . . yes fifty.

Make sure the seeds are fresh and use NON fertilized, high quality seedling/potting soil when you plant the sprouts after germination in paper towels.

Gluck and read on . .

Gg

5. ok so i'v been reading more..and lately i'v been lookin through my weed, but i have yet to find a single seed.is it true that pot without seeds, is a higher quality bud?

6. usually, yes. It also shows the grower knows a bit about what he's doing.