Simple IRA Advice.

Discussion in 'General' started by Qlone, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Sitting here toking some Lemon Drop, wondering if I should sign on to this Simple IRA plan at work. They will match 3%, I already am in a situation right now where my whole check gets deposited into savings...and I don't have hardly any expenses that i'm tapping into that. I know there has to be a better way to invest the money I am saving, or that would be going into this IRA. Would it be better to go out on my own, how can I trust the financial company they chose with my investment, what if they go under? I been wanting to turn some of my money into silver maybe some gold, and take some more and do some long term C.D's or something. With the bad times is it wise to pay into something like an IRA still? Thanks for anyone with good info http://cloudimages.grasscity.com/smilies/smoking.gif

2. If offered, yes you should probably take it. IRAs are pretty much the safest investment plan you can have, and they're pretty easy to maintain. You should definitely save something for the future.