Simple Horror Games.

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by retr0, Aug 8, 2012.

1. When I smoke I like to play really simple, indie, horror games. Examples being "Slender" and "Hide". Do you guys know any other ones so I can play them?

2. Dude yes! Penumbra overture. Look it up. Game was sick as fuck. There's a few others I forget though

Edit: oops it might not be simple. It's been a while. There was this one game that I played where all it was was a staircase and you just had to make it as far as you could while all this fucked up shit would happen lol

3. Scp-087-b?

4. What about resident evil 6.I love that horror game.I think this one is the best horror game ever.

5. The Corridor, The House 2, Amnesia. Corridor and the house are the simplest but they're really short. the house is a point and click game but its creepy if you set the atmosphere. Amnesia's story isnt all that simle, but you should try the custom maps other users create. They can go from really complex to really simple.

6. [quote name='"McPuffin420"']The Corridor, The House 2, Amnesia. Corridor and the house are the simplest but they're really short. the house is a point and click game but its creepy if you set the atmosphere. Amnesia's story isnt all that simle, but you should try the custom maps other users create. They can go from really complex to really simple.[/quote]

Amnesia Hill is amaaaazing. Me and my buddy are about to play it and we're blazed as fuck.

7. Is Amnesia the one where your suppose to hide from the killer monster thing?

8. Yeah and i have it and its amazing when high cause the monsters chase you and my reaction was priceless.

9. I say ao oni and cry of fear

10. [quote name='"retr0"']Scp-087-b?[/quote]

Yes! And also look up slender man

11. There's tons of custom stories for Amnesia, you should really check em out.

12. Hehe, I love this thread.

I'm not sure if anyone's mentioned this yet, but check out "Alice Is Dead" (I believe there are 3 games) and "Hansel and Gretel" on Newgrounds.com. They're not that scary, but I thought they were very interesting (Alice in particular; the plot, music, and art are excellent imo, especially considering they're free).