Simple Auto AK 47 question, seeds on their way

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by OrgasmicOregano, Feb 3, 2010.

1. I grew one under 1400w of HPS along with some other strains...got about a quarter ounce of it...not worth it at all..I still have one seed I'll prolly throw in the woods somewhere...we even had to have a seperate room to give it the 6 hrs of light it needed because lowliffe recommends you go 18/6 all the way..too much work too little herb...get a greenhouse indica pack or line your room with about 75 of the lowryders

2. any other input from people who've grown this strain?:confused:

3. The herb that came off it was ok though.Now that I think about it if you would dedicate your entire grow to lowryders you might be able to get a decent harvest.I just hated the trouble of taking that plant out of the room,putting it in another room for 6 more hrs,then shutting that light off.Pain in the ass but like I said we were focused more on the important strains.Oh and 2 of the 5 seeds they sent popped.75 bucks for 2 seeds and didn't even get a half oz.One that popped died later on for no reason.Maybe I got a bad batch.They have nice flashy packaging though!Good luck homie!

4. To answer your question, yes 315 watts of cfl are enough for three plants. I grew Auto AK47 under 192 watts of T5 lights. I started with four plants, two ended up male that I got rid of at about week 3. You should go 20/4 with the light and make sure you use a deep pot (I used a square 2 gallon pot). The total grow time was 10 weeks and I got 45 grams off the two girls. The plants were bushy but short, one was 16" and the other was 12".

The smoke was good. I didn't think it was as good as original AK47 but it was good. Feel free to PM me if you need any advice.

5. You only got a 1/4 of an ounce off an auto? Iono what the hell you were doing but your doing it wrong. I'm on my 3rd set of autos my first one was heavely damaged from a light burn and produced a full ounce thats with 3 nodes missing from being burnt off.

314 actual watts it will grow fine. You need a 2 gallon pot you can use a 3 gallon it might get a little bigger in that