simple answers to girl problems.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by .AcidTrip., Jul 4, 2010.

1. #1 .AcidTrip., Jul 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2010
    most of the threads are about girls problems so here are some little answers that might work ;)

Q:i like this girls but i don't know what to do or how to ask her out.

A:it's not always you who have to do something about it, if she liked you as much as you do then you won't have a problem getting with her, girls are smart and know how to give you a sign or make you comfortable enough to say/do anything. so in simple form, make her like you enough till you break the tension other then that then she isn't ready.

Q:i can't please my girl sexually or emotionally.

A:either way it's all in her head, to really make a girl happy you have to dedicate your time and soul for her, make her want you to be happy might sound weird but her will to please you,will definitley please her body and soul.
    just make her happy,make her smile and feel good around you,it makes the sex super super awesome:).

Q:break ups!

A:words won't really make anyone feel that much better but what you could do is change those emotions a little bit for example, you listen to a sad song and remember that good times,instead you should remember the bad times and how much better those time would of been with someone else.
    if you really like her then you should atleast appreciate the fact that she is happier without you but that doesn't mean she doesn't like you she just thinks its not perfect,which goes to you to if she left that it wasn't going to work out anyways,it's like her doing you a favour.

share more ideas guys instead of the same threads over and over again hahaha you don't need a whole thread for a simple question.;)

here is a little song that is very beautiful to dedicate to a girl
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zG2ccH8jlCA&feature=channel"]YouTube- The Tallest Man On Earth - Where Do My Bluebird Fly (Live on KEXP)[/ame]

2. That was full of run on sentences, but maybe it'll help the guys in here with relationship issues.

3. Aaaah its the green effect, yeah maybe it will give an idea to someone