Simon and Garfunkle

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by spikeman, Nov 20, 2003.

1. Are they any good? Im going on to sacramento tomarrow to see them, and I was just wondering if i should blaze before i watch them.

2. my god, they aer really good chiller yet has an up beat to them, blaze and blaze well.

3. damn i wish i was you, going to that gig.......spark up a big one in time for "the sound of silence"......or "el condor pasa".........it goes like....."i'd rather be a hammer than a nail.......yes i would.....if i only could..........i surely woulddd......."..............what a song...........hope you enjoy it.........Peace out........Sid

4. the concert was hella cool, even the songs i didn't know were still hella rad.

5. i still got the old albums :) i used to listen to them when i was really young, and they just stuck with me, i have pennywise, nofx, 311 all burned onto a cd, and then some simon and garfunkle songs, haha.. my friends are like, wtf IS THIS!? and im like.. dude, they're the best, quiet, haha...

6. They kick some major arse! I'm glad you got to experience one of their shows, it will be something you always remember.