Similar People

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Space Cat, Jul 14, 2014.

1. So I broke up with my ex girlfriend about two months ago. Last week this girl messaged me on instagram and we started talking and hung out this weekend.

After getting to know her I feel like I met the younger version of my ex. She is 3 years younger but they have so many similarities it's really weird.

For example They both live with their grandma. They both smoke red's, different brands but for the same reason. Price $$$ Their grandmas both will buy them smokes too. 

They live about 4 miles away from each other. Both just got out long term abusive relationships. Both of their families live in different states except for their fathers. Neither have seen their families in years. Neither are close to their families. And both have step moms

There is sooo many more similarities between them I could type like 3 more paragraphs. It's just really weird to me. They have different personalities but I feel like their both living out the same lives.

Anybody else meet two people like this who were almost identical?

2. There are over five billion people on the planet, I'm sure most of us have more then one person who is similar to ourselves.

3. Wait they both just got out of abusive relationships?
    And one is your recent ex
    Bad OP, bad!

Yea thats understandable but the fact that I met one after the other is strange. And that they're almost like the same person.

Lol, I meant the guy before me.