similar bands/artists to limp bizkit

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by RainIsGod, Jan 26, 2010.

1. so im a huge fan of limp bizkit, but im yet come across anybody like them.

i like the rapping thing they have, and the rock twist, and the lyrics/delivery.. pretty much everything.

songs i like the most by them: hot dog, lonely world, my generation, shot, crack addict, full nelson, take a look around, ect.

if anybody knows a band similar please post here, and post a good song by them to if u can, thx.

2. I never realized people actually liked Limp Bizkit :p

3. ahhh fred durst, not to sure about anything mainstream that compairs to them. might be something underground or unsigned out there. korn kinda threw some rapping in every once in a while. good luck on your quest though. ill keep my ears open.

4. ding ding ding. winner.

seriously, he rhymes here with here.

5. whatever haters, i can listen to whatever the fuck i like cant i?

so dont criticize me in my own thread with irrelevant shit.

still looking for a band like limp tho, and if u really listen to some of those songs i listed ull see why i like them :p .

thx gc!

6. 24 hour Bump

7. i really liked him back when i was in my early teens.
    i can understand why people dont like him and i never listen to him anymore but i still kinda like his shit, even if noone else does.

8. i not a big limp bizkit fan...but mabey ud like the transplants? and fat lip by sum 41....thats all i got

9. damn gc u failing me;;

10. According to Yahoo Music;

As much as I disagree with a few of those, there you have it. ;)

Now please stop bumping this thread.
    If anyone had a good answer for you, you would have gotten it 3 "bumps" ago. :p

11. Well, I used to like Limp as a 6th grader. Anyways, you might like some early Korn stuff. Early Korn, Early Papa Roach, Linkin Park's Hybrid Theoryand RATM (Rage Against the Machine) are the only things that come to mind. Pretty much made up 50% of what I listened to in middle school, although I still like most of that stuff now. I'm pretty sure you're looking for nu metal type music though, although nothing is quite the same as Fred's douchebag whining.