SilverStaggs Stable

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by SilverStagg, Feb 6, 2016.

• Like Like x 4
  1. Thanks bud! Holy hell right? It sure doesn't feel like it's been a year. All of us have come such a long way, I still feel like I'm just beginning to learn how to garden. Things evolve so fast there always something new to research. Congrats on the new grow rooms. I can't wait till I'm on that level. Definitely will have dedicated rooms when ever I move out of this house and into the next one.

SilverStaggs Stable

• Like Like x 3
  2. #263 SilverStagg, Aug 30, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
    I am absolutely astonished right now. My hog that just finished came out to 19.5oz. Wtf!?!
    My mind is blown right now.
    90 day veg in a 10 gal pot. And I repotted from 5 gal to the 10 way to late into the 90 days. She didn't even get a good chance to fill the 10 gal with roots.
    I did find 3 or 4 nanners that do t look like they popped. I found a few seeds while trimming as a result of this. I'm completely happy. They were probably late forming. I had a couple times at the end of flower that the light cycle messed up.
    [​IMG]
    Couple pics with and without flash
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SilverStaggs Stable

• Like Like x 6
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Very nice. I buy mine at Walmart. I do like the blue and the darker purple for the same reasons. Like you I also keep all mine in a gun safe, nice and dark. Also safe, very safe.

SilverStaggs Stable

• Like Like x 3
  4. #267 SilverStagg, Aug 30, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Damn dude awesome job id prob pass out if I got 19 off one plant lol

Tokes LED multi-strain hotspot

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 3
  6. I was having a hard time believing it yesterday morning when I was jarring it up. I just kept having to go back to the closet and grab more and more empty jars.

SilverStaggs Stable

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Yes it is! I'm gonna re weigh it all in a week or so and see how close to 19.5 oz it is. It shouldn't be to far off. I burped it all in a plastic totes with a RH meter for 24-48 hours and let the RH stabilize around 60-62.

SilverStaggs Stable

• Like Like x 2
  8. I guess that's what a 3 month veg will do with a shit ton of training and topping. These big girls are awesome but they take so much extra work,and are extremely hard to move around. I'm thinking this next run I'm going to veg 30-40 days.

SilverStaggs Stable

• Like Like x 2
  9. One thing I found works great for me is the short veg time and repot just b4 flowering. All the new root space grows huge bud. I had unbelievable size buds on some tiny branches so reinforcement is a no brainer. I also do my feedings religiously twice a week from when they are a few weeks old until a week before harvest.
    Good selection on mephisto genetics bro. They have one of my favs, Alien Triangle.

https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/1413146/

https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/1387632/

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 4
  10. So I'm pondering on the number of plants for this next run. I will be doing a shorter veg time. Probably around 35-40 days. I'm thinking I can go with five in the 4x4 and 4 in the 3x3. How's that sound?

SilverStaggs Stable

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 4