Silverback Gorilla vs. Grizzly Bear - Who would win in a fight?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by jackhos, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Those Romans didn't fuck around

2. I just don't see how your going to convince a gorilla to fight a grizzly.

That motherfucker ain't stupid. He's gonna bail every time.

3. Cornered? He's got no choice in a ring.

4. Damn I wish this was a betting event so I could rake in the dough..

a grizzly can lift 600 lbs with one arm...

they dont just have teeth and claws, you silly people..

Thats a hulking mass of muscle designed to fight.

5. is there a source for grizzlies being able to lift 600 pounds on one arm

6. yeah, it's called "obvious shit"..

Grizzlies flip giant boulders to find grubs, same with logs.

that giant hump on their back is not fat.

7. [quote name='"trayah"']Read this Wiki article about a champion fighter chimp. He would bite the throat of enemy dogs. I say the gorilla man, it would go straight for the jugular vein.

Jacco Macacco - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/quote]

But a dog only has its head and is stuck on all fours, bear can stand on its hind legs to fight and has a better use of its body compared to a dog... That chimp would be fucked compared if facing a cheetah or panther

8. I doubt a bear can move swiftly like a gorilla could on two legs or even take a hit from a gorilla while standing. The gorilla also has more range and movablity with its front arms, and is more intellegent than a bear.

9. If they were forced to fight and each of them only gets in one lick at the other, the bear would shred the gorilla with one swipe of his claws, I don't see what impact the gorilla could have on the bear...and as I said in an earlier post, the gorilla is smarter and will us his superior intellect to reason that he needs to bail...

10. The bear he has the claws + a bigger jaw with sharp ass teeth to give him one hell of a bite force

gorilla has weight and a better range of motion but i cant see the gorilla going mma on a bear... he can swing all he wants one bite and his armour like skin is done...

my moneys on that bear...

11. How is the gorilla going to kill the bear besides biting him? Or snapping his neck I guess. The bear just has to catch him with a law and the gorilla's fucked. Plus bears have thick skin and a lot of protection. The gorilla would never fight a bear; he's smarter than that

12. holy shit eh ahahha

bear taking a lead here boys, 44-39 right now

13. can I change my vote..?

14. Yeah shit just got real lol

15. ur momz fake.

16. Gorilla!!!

17. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1LnMulkvV8&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Tarzan GO-REE-LUHZ ! - YouTube[/ame]