Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Silver Surfer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Yamaha 226, Mar 2, 2011.

1. #1 Yamaha 226, Mar 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2011
    So I got my hands on some Silver Surfer the other day; my man gave me 2 grams for 30 bucks. It gave me an insane body high, feeling of numbness in legs, and a thick milky white smoke.

-Sativa Dominant (Correct me if i'm wrong)
    -Great Bag Appeal
    -Lots of Trichromes
    -Lazy High
    -Great for treating pain and aches.
    -Very Potent smell, not recommended for the new smoker.

This came out of California from somewhere.

Here are some pics (From Crappy Camera)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Cool post bruh.

3. #4 BadAxe, Mar 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2011
    You vaped and got a body high? 1st person I have ever heard say that. I have a Da Budda, and I am smoking the dankest Lemon Skunk out of it, and I get the BEST head highs. Been vaping for a month now and no body high whatsoever. Thats what I love about vaping. All in the head, and you can still function. I am done with smoking now that I have my Da Budda and the very pleasant, yet soaring, heady highs.

EDIT - Ok, makes sense now. You said thick milky hits. You are combusting your weed in the vape. Turn the temps down. Even the biggest vape hits thru the SS and Da Budda are not thick and milky, if the temp is not set too high. Big vapor hits sure, but thick and milky is smoke, which means combustion, which means not vapin.

But anyway, all that said. Glad you liked the high. I love my vape. :)

4. I didn't vape the weed, we smoked it out of a blunt, joint, bong, and a steamroller. Blunt smoke was the thickest. This weed was soo green

5. 2 grams for 30 seem pricey but that weed does look very nice

6. I think the above poster was confused, Thinking you said "I got the Silver Surfer Vaporizer"

But you just got the Strain, called "Silver Surfer" haha.

I had to read it a couple times too.
    :smoke:

7. Haha I was confused about the whole vaporizer thing, i was like wtf?

8. pricey what world you live on. a gram from some random dealer would be 20-25 with a hook up he is lucky for that i know i would be

looks like good bud man smoke up

9. You live in new yorks' asshole and 2gs for 30 is pricey to you? You must have never seen anything above downtown brown.

10. I want to put Silver Surfer in my Silver Surfer :rolleyes:

11. Haha bring your silver surfer over and we can vape it up.

12. Whut? I only get body highs from vapes, and giggles sometime.

13. I've never vaped :/ . . . . . . sadly

14. Who's getting munchies tonight?

15. DOH, Never knew there was a Silver Surfer strain. My bad. LOL.

16. Well since I was mistaken about the OP vaping, I can now say YOU are the first i have ever heard of getting body highs from vaping. Not saying it doesn't happen. My highs are all heady highs, very blazed, but all heady. I got the vape because of all the descriptions of the heady and not the body high. So it surprises me to hear it is all.

17. I get body highs from my MFLB if i vape at high temperatures. Just because you can see vapor doesnt mean its combusting, but if its very very thick and white and looks like smoke.. then it is smoke probably :smoke:

18. Correct. I can take a vape hit that can not be seen and is all taste, or I can take a hit that almost looks like smoke. I like it somewhere in between. I like to feel my hit, but not have it hit me a like a big smoke hit.

Back on topic. What strains are Silver Surfer? And what breeders produce it?