Silver Surfer with hands free attachment

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by FirstTimer4, Aug 17, 2012.

1. So my fucking heater cover is not the right size to work with this attachment I just received. WTF? The attachment says "works with all standard and ground glass wands."

I have a fucking ground glass wand and heater cover. The shit don't fucking work! Why would they even still sell this? Is there another version?
    [​IMG]

2. [quote name='"FirstTimer4"']So my fucking heater cover is not the right size to work with this attachment I just received. WTF? The attachment says "works with all standard and ground glass wands."

I have a fucking ground glass wand and heater cover. The shit don't fucking work! Why would they even still sell this? Is there another version?
    [/quote]

Looks to me like you have it backwards....

3. #3 FirstTimer4, Aug 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2012

Nope, I even double checked online. The photo is actually the back of the vape. And besides, I tried placing it the other way anyway and it didn't even fit right.

Sorry, I was just fucking really annoyed waiting on it to get here and then it totally doesn't work. I've been duped!

Edit: gave in and bought the metal clamps.

4. Isn't the ground glass version already hands free? I thought the attachment was for the spherical gg and the standard wand.

5. Kind of? It will stay in but definitely can slide right out. The description at the place I bought it seemed to indicate it worked for all types. But now I can see how it's standard glass only (since the heater cover is a little shorter, at least it appears to be).

Hopefully this will work with the DBV I just ordered for one of my really good friends (she's painting a mural in my nursery) so she can use it.