Silver Surfer Vaporizer???

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by amoore102585, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Is this vaporizer any good?  I found it here www.morevaper.com.  seems kind of expensive just trying to see if anyone knows anything about it before I spend that kind of money.

2. If you want a desktop that will provide huge, thick, dense vapor hits, the Silver Surfer is an excellent choice.

3. I love my silver surfer, especially through my bong

Attached Files:

4. I love this baby. Its on right beside me for a few hours now, im on my bed, its on the sheet. Doesn't get hot enough to burn things, can be accidently left on all night long too. Provides fantastic hits, hardly smells. (Vape in my room all the time) Granted i did use to smoke bowls in there all the time too so maybe its not as quiet as i think it is... maybe they just ignore it. But either way it smells a hell of a lot better, tastes delicious... Use sucha  tiny amount of weed and you get to reuse it as AVB.... fantastic!
    I would recomend buying them off of 7th floor instead of a side dealer, and get a returned one from them for about $100 cheaper. I think they are like 350 new, i believe i paid around 250 for mine, as it was "blemished" i think. Nothing noticeable at all wrong with mine. Plus i've dropped it onto concrete three feet or so and its not shown a single ding anywhere! Very sturdy, very fine construction. If i ever need a new vape, i will more than likely go to an updated surfer.

5. This vape is worth every penny Iv had mine for 5 years never a problem an its very efficient once you get the temps down. She will give you some super fat rips that make nice clouds. This vape dose have a learning curve to hitting it.

6. i actually left it on all night last night :p worth every penny