Silver stick, one hitter with filter

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by 50peso, Dec 14, 2018.

1. New to this forum and smoking weed. Purchased a Silver Stick one hitter, curious if using the filter will will trap the thc and ruin the experience? Im thinking about cutting the filter in half. Thoughts and suggestions appreciated

2. Never heard of that but just looked it up. Looks just like the cotton filters used on cigs. Technically it may have some thc get trapped in it but it shouldn't matter. It probably wouldn't get you noticeably less high at all. I'd keep it in if I were you to avoid scooby snacks which would be really nice on a one hitter.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. you try it out, OP?

:love-mj::gc_rocks:

4. Filter will become clogged quickly. Useless, take it out

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I have a silver stick 1 hitter. I removed the filter cause they clog fast. I used a screen in the bowl part to stop stuff getting in my mouth. Also tried other filter media that dident help much lol

Sent from my SM-G950W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I

7. I will cut the filter in half and flare it out a bit, hopefully that will catch any embers, haven't had a chance to use it yet but ordered 100 xtra filters as I will experiment soon

8. i like the silverstick (filter helps) but, my tolerance is growing so fast that, sometimes a single hitter isnt enough.

9. I finally tried out my silver stick, I purchased Clementine from a dispensary, used a shredder to grind. Got 1 good hit, the filter was quite dirty from just 1 hit, glad I ordered the extra 100 filters.