Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Silver Kush?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TruthfulDeceit, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Friend just told me he's going to be able to pick this up on Friday. I can easily tell if it's worth the money or not once I see it, but I've honestly never heard of Silver Kush. At first I thought he may have meant Super Silver Haze, but he says Kush. I can't find any sites selling seeds for this, has anyone ever heard or it/tried it?

2. Well that would definitely be a cross between silver haze and some kush, but I have never heard of it. It could be legit. Named strains don't mean much anyways, its usually not real. if it looks worth it, tell him to buy it.

3. Oh trust me, my dankar is very well tuned. I just have never heard of it and was wondering if it's legit or just someone making up names.