Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Silver Haze

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 999mizta999, May 19, 2009.

1. Hi all!
    I recently brought 1/8 of silver haze of my friend and it didnt look crytally as it was already grinded and it had a menthol smell to it which i have never encountered.
    Could you give me some tips?

Thanks

2. buy bud not shake

3. It is a sativa dom strain instead of the indica. it will be fluffier, not a crystally, but will be a grrrrrreat smoke if it was grown and cured right. enjoy!

4. Yeah Buy Buds but if its legit nice pickup

5. I spoke to him and he doesnt sell buds only grinded. so i asked if he knew anyone else and he didnt.
    I like buds aswell as you know you have kief and i like grinding it.

Thanks for the reply all...so this is silver haze?Because it has a menthol smell.

6. I have found that sativa dominated strains have a fruity, minty, lemony smell, so it is prolly a sativa, no one could tell you by smell or sight alone.

7. ok thanks so i've got one of the stronger strain.i'm going to love smoking this tommorow!

Thanks

8. only grinded?
    i doubt its silver haze. who knows what it is. you buy it ground up already..
    tell ya boy you dont want shake, you want to see the buds. and if he gives you a hard time about it, find a new connect..

no buds, only shake.. thats funny

9. No i usually buy Buds only but i thought ill try it this time.

10. Unless you ordered the seeds yourself or know the grower or whatever, don't take much notice of popular strain names. If it's dank and a good deal, by all means keep buying, but you've got very little chance of ever working out for sure if it's haze.

EDIT: It doesn't sound like a good deal, by the way... move on.

11. Get a new dealer.

Any dealer who sells ground bud is ripping people off, period. There is no other excuse for it. He's obviously either selling mostly shake or he's adding something other than cannabis to it.

12. ok thanks, im going to find a new dealer.
    Thanks for help.

13. I would love to shove my foot up your dealer's ass.

14. One of my favorite highs comes from Silver Haze, a very up and head-oriented high. Sativa dominant. Makes me feel great and made me better at football.

15. Found a new dealer that sells buds.Will go see him soon.

16. That's great news :) Good luck.

17. I second that LOL!

18. if its ground up its because it was shit weed, or because he STOLE the kief (and potency) from it.

he's a dick...

19. that was fast lol congrats!:hello::smoking: