Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Silver Haze

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ml7667, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Hey, how you all doing?

I'm a brand new poster, but not a new smoker. I am not a "seasoned toker" but I would love the opinion of one!

I have a chance to get an 1/8th of Silver Haze for $60. $60 is more than I would normally spend for an eighth, but is $60 unreasonable? Good deal or not?

The girl I am getting it from is a good friend of mine but not really high up on the 'food chain', which I assume accounts for the $60 eighth.

So, long story short, is it worth it? I haven't had the chance to have silver haze ever but I also have never payed 60 an 1/8.

Also..if any of you have experience with silver haze, how is it?

Thanks in advance.

2. Sometimes I have to pay 60/8th for no name "dank"...so yes, 60/8th of SSH is awesome!

3. ya i know alotta people who pay 60 an 8th for that kinda shit, i get mine for 50 an eighth, and one of my friend pays 45 an eighth. It all depends on who you know

4. I have had super silver haze. Must be pretty much the same thing.And if i come across it again i would definately cap it even if its a little more than what i pay for some no name dank. 60 dollars is defnately worth it man, go for it.

5. thanks for the quick replies guys! I'm gonna do it :smoking:

edit - whats the difference between super silver haze and silver haze?

6. The difference between extaordinary and ordinary, is just that little "extra".

Im guessing the same principle would apply

7. The Super Silver Haze is a Sativa I'm pretty sure an the Silver Haze could be Indica. All I know is I'm seeing it around for 60 but I refuse to pay that much. Last summer I could get dank for 35 an 1/8. I miss those days.:(

8. where do you live?

9. super silver haze is the bizness...
    get it if u can.:smoking:

10. I'm not going to say I didn't enjoy the weed, but after smoking this weed all I wanted to do was go to sleep. I literally smoked and went in my room cause it made me so tired.