Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Silver Haze

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by doinitrite420, Jun 23, 2008.

1. This is my macro shot of some silver haze i bought a while ago

Attached Files:

2. looks dark for silver haze but then again no1 ever has that where i am

3. That doesn't look a whole like SSH, but you never know. Either way that is some Trichome Covered Chronic, very potent I would imagine.:smoking:

Tell me how it taste and smells.

4. yeah its defanitly not Super Silver Haze, but it could be some Silver Haze, only had it once and it was wonderful

5. is there any real difference between silver and super silver haze lol

6. They add super infront of it to make it sound better, thus making more money.

Bur really, i have no fuckn idea.

7. yummy yummy word!

8. It looks like some bomb haze but it was harvested too late. The trichs turned slightly brown so it will have more indica character.

I recently picked up some silver and super silver. They look about the same but with bright white trichs.