Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

silver haze, og master kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jerzilla, Oct 13, 2010.

1. og master kush
    [​IMG]

silver haze
    [​IMG]

shitty lighting =/ might take some more tomorrow...

2. dank nugs hows the og master? is it a pretty heavy high?

sick nugs peace

3. Looks delicious man, I bet it smokes good like cali trees. :hello:

4. i can't really give a smoke report yet, but, the og master has a very strong taste some may not like it...

5. haha it looks like some SUPER-WEED

6. haha thanks y'all

repped everyone

7. Looks like some quality bud, im jealous haha :hello:

8. I wish OGMK would come around again. One of my favorites. :hello::smoke:

9. You should move to California !!! The dankest buds are always here, all the OG'S and any strain you can think of :D

10. shittttttt that sh looks awesome. I had some of that shit a few months ago come through the high was fantastic

11. good buds as usual. im liking the kush.

12. my views/posts ratio has been sucking lately [​IMG]

13. that doesn't mean you don't have good herb! Like I said, the OGMK was a really good strain, for me at least. As far as herb goes, that OGMK was a really good strain for after work. The person I got it from at the time had a companion no-name strain that bears large resemblance to the Silver Haze that you posted, so there's a fair chance I tried that, too. Not sure of that, though. Good job on the pictures.

14. yea i think there's something wrong with the rep system, lots of people are getting "blues" from me and it's not doing anything... i've barely been able to collect any rep at all over the past months....