Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Silver haze + Kush (half pound)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SixFeetUnd3r, Dec 12, 2006.

1. try not to nut yourself. my dealer just picked this up :). pics just dont do the justice...taken from cell phone

silver haze (quap):

[​IMG]

kush (quap):

[​IMG]

enjoy :smoking:

2. Damn

*drool*

how much?

3. theyre both skunky and juicy :)

4. Very nice! ;) How cant more people be commenting on this? God! Look at that bud ladies and gents, my boy here has gotta be fucked out of his mind.

5. give me a call ill come right over is what i would say if you where my friend.

6. This reminds me of an episode of seinfeld wehn that bud looks really good +rep

7. how much he payed for both quaps..?

8. looks like the same weed

9. naa they arent the same. the kush is skunky and the leaves are curled. the silver haze is reaaally skunky and kinda juicy, and its lighter green.

10. how much did you pay for the half pound

11. i was moving hella silver haze a while ago, that shit was so nice. like i could roll l's all day of that stuff cause it was such a clear high i could do anything 2x better than sober

P.S. i was paying around 850 for my q's, do you know how much those ran?

12. wow,thats alot of bud.

13. Itd be cooler if they were yours....(he said his dealer just picked it up, meaning he just bought a little of it or smoked some or whatever)

14. nice stuff bro

15. yeah its my dealers so i dont know. he has a good hookup so it was probably around 1200 per quad? the grower of the bud sells it to my dealers dealer...so its pretty cheap for me and him.

16. ya right on i was actually buying mine from the grower's son. the kief i got from that crop is so damn goooooood.:smoking: