Silver Haze and Nirvana Bubblicious (First Grow)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by johnnydoestein, Sep 16, 2010.

1. #1 johnnydoestein, Sep 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2010
    HEY ALL!

So it's been two and a half weeks (18 days) since I've planted my Silver Haze sprouts and 11 days since I've planted one of my bubblicious and 7 days since I've planted the other bubblicious I have there in the pictures. TINY LITTLE BABIES! They don't grow as fast.:confused:

I've been growing under 400 watt Metal Halide.:hello::hello:

FIRST 4 Pictures are from after one week.

After that there are a few pictures of my plants today (18 days) and my set up.

Temperatures

It stays around LOW: 39% humidity - 76 degree F ||| HIGH: 65% - 89 Degree F :cool:||| Average: 45% humidity - 82 degree F

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK, I'M EXTREMELY EXCITED SINCE THIS IS MY FIRST TIME GROWING.

Attached Files:

2. where are the pics

3. I guess they didn't upload the first time around. This is my first time on grasscity. :smoke:

Thanks for letting me know. :)

4. no problem but it seems like in one of the pics that your babies are over stretching for light u may have to lower your light

5. Thanks for your concern. I didn't want to burn my plants with the 400 Watt Metal Halide so I had it around 25 inches above the plant medium.

Here are some new pics.

22 days old. They are starting to go faster, get strong roots, and actually smell skunky.

The baby picture is my bubblicious (15 days) STILL HARDLY ANY MOVEMENT . The bigger ones are Silver Haze. Looking good except for the one. Yellow spotting and curling. I did a little research and found it may be the pH level of the medium (soil, water). I flushed out the soil and let it sit in darkness for 6 hours. It'll take a couple days to heal up. Crossing fingers

Let me know if you know how to solve the problem

Attached Files:

6. the best thing i can tell you to do is to get a ph reading on your plants..i got mine from a pet store it was really cheap like 10 dolla (petsmart, petco) i think maybe less but u would have to get a ph reading 4 you to help your self or 4 someone else to help...