silly me

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by carl1, Nov 7, 2009.

1. silly me ......i was 2 hour late turning my light on ...what im thinking is shall i leave my light on for an extra 2 hour as u can imagin im vrry pissed of with my self as iv av taken care an time with my plant ....an 1 more thing im always looking at my plant an strokeing it is it healfy to have my door open for long periods my room is about 3 half foot squar an about 8foot tall.......

2. How far along are you, either way missing 2 hours of light should be okay. Missing 2 hours of dark may be worse. Leave your door open if you have to, I do.

3. well im 4 week in to flowering the plant is a tiny little thing tho think im only gonna get about a oz of it tho but i no where iv made mistakes but this plant was all about trial an error .......any way thanx for the feed back i think i need to b more carefull next time .....but i blame it on the beer an cheese lol

4. Good luck

5. buy a timer. problem solved, homedepot more than likely will have one that would suit u

6. What you should do with your light cycle now depends on what stage you are in and your regular light schedule. If you are in flower stage then don't give it longer light if it means you will be shortening your next dark cycle, just lose 2 hours of light in one cycle and then stay on schedule. Flowering needs at least 12 hour periods of uninterrupted dark.

And a timer is what you need for the future.

7. tanx for the feed back it all helps ..so im thinking a timer is the way forward then ...cheers

8. Not just the way forward - A timer is a must for an indoor garden.

In veg it doesn't matter much, but in flower there is no way you are going to be able to turn the light on and off at the same time every single day for 2 months+

I just picked up a Brinks digital timer which I like a lot, it was about $20. Make sure it is rated for the wattage of everything you have hooked up to it.

9. Show us your girl!! (and buy a timer!!) :)

10. Get a timer. 5 bucks at walmart.

11. ye im gonna try an get a pic up not to sure how to do it tho ......id like to get 1 up so u can tell me if it looks ok

12. You can load it on a site like photobucket and then link us :)

13. Yes a timer is a must. I tried to use an old ungrounded one, STONER, and I touched my hood and , ZAP! Went and bought a new one that day, lol. And yes, pics man pics!!

14. Hehe, I know exactly what you mean. Last Monday night I called myself every name in the book! lol I took my BFF out to eat and she lives about an hour away from me. I'd forgotten I'd left the Flower Room door open and was late getting back. That was the first day after we rolled the clocks back an hour and I'd forgotten about that too. That night they got an extra thirty minutes of light, a little, and then about 30 minutes less than 12 off after that. That was on day 10 of 12/12. :eek: Looks like I got away with it though cause they're definitly all female, no hermies :)

15. its only my first grow so tell me what ya think the light iv got is not the best but im useing the tools iv got ....o an the first pic dont mind the washing up lol i had to rush out today

16. ha ha ha them dishes lol me girlfreind is on it as we speak lol

17. Aww man, you put the ole lady on dishes? What a dog ;). Plant looks nice man. Should be some decent smoke here soon.