Silly Kid Beliefs.

Discussion in 'General' started by Dizzy, Oct 10, 2022.

1. What The Sillyest Tings You Believe In When You Were A Lil Kid? This Thread Should Be Funny.

Ima Start Off With Sayin How When I Was A Lil Girl Back In Jamaica My Dad Used To Be Watchin Those Old Japanese Godzilla Movies An He Used To Say To Me When I Got Older He Was Goin To Take Me To "Monster Island" Over By Japan Too See All Those Kaijus Lol. So I Thought They Were Real Back Then An Used To Imagine When I Got Older How Scary They Would Be.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Also Back In Jamaica I Used To Believe That In America When The Cops "Pulled You Over" It Meant They Shoot A Rope Type Ting Outta They Cop Car An It Attach To Your Car An Then They Pulled You Over To The Side Of The Road Lol.

~Toni~

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  3. I was so heartbroken about Christmas being not real but a religious holiday - bummer

I used to beat a couple of bullies at school for their teeth, got caught was told the tooth fairy wasn't real - bummer

subbed ..lol

• Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. I lived near a water treatment plant and the guy who managed it had all the kids believing in a “wild man” that lived in the reservoir to keep us from sneaking in there. The manager could remotely stir the cement tanks and would tell us that it was the creature under the water. We never went close.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. I used to think that Adults didn't have to poop.
    I thought, (Hoped), it was something you outgrew.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Dragons...But I still believe we just haven't dug deep enough into the Earth's surface to find the bones.:coolalt:

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. That may be true depending on the age of the adult.:thumbsdown:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Famous actors don't poop,
    one time I was at the universal tours in Hollywood, bored and tired I took a seat,
    after a few minutes a guy strode up to tell me 'you're sitting in Robert Wagner's seat!"
    I replied "Who?" he didn't like that but I gave way

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1