Silk screen project ideas.

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Jaemercs, Oct 14, 2009.

1. i'm taking a silkscreening class in school. and well i need some ideas on what to make =/ . it cant show alcohol drugs or anthing in it for obvious reasons. i tried to make a simple shirt for a first project that said "Dank" and it was not even allowed =/. well i need some ideas for something that may refer to weed but wont be declined when i show the teacher what i am going to do.

i have made something that had. Biggie smalls and nas, i need some ideas for some pretty cool stuff though. i can make stickers, hats and shirts.. so i really need some ideas for something sick to make. pictures appriciated.

2. Put Jesus smoking a joint. It's your freedom of religion and free speech. I saw a holographic postcard with Jesus praying once and when you turn it he's got a huge fatty lit up on his lips.

3. It is also at a school, where they revoke your 1st, 2nd, and 4th amendment. (In my opinion)

But anyways last year when I was getting into silk screening I made a rip off of Andy Warhol's Monroe Diptych, instead oof Marilyn Monroe I used a modern day icon... A bald Britney Spears and printed her face in Warhol's famous colors as many times as I could fit on the canvas.

A buddy of mine and me constantly draw and turn those drawing into shirt designs using silk screening.