Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Silica gel pack or rice for quick drying?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bloby, Dec 27, 2009.

1. #1 Bloby, Dec 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2009
    Basically I'm guna be picking up a quarter in the next few days for new years to end my T-break :D. He tells me its the same stuff as last time, which I remember being good bud, but still damp, so its a bitch to grind out :(.
    So I did a lil searching on quick drying an found out putting rice or a silica packet in the baggy can help it dry pretty fast.

Also if I double or triple bagged it an had the gel packet/rice in the 2nd/3rd layer would this speed up the drying but make it dry a bit more "naturally"?

NOTE: I've decided to just let it dry naturally, thanks to people who replied :) but for future reference can people suggest what they think would be best?

2. Just leave it open, like on a plate by a window or something.

3. Just working out my options :)
    What I might do is leave it out over night in my room but not really an option during the day then if it isn't dry enough for me the night before I'll just use rice/gel pack in the baggy

4. Like Tyro said, just leave it out over night. If it is still not dry enough just leave it out again the next night. If you aren't smoking for 3-4 days then that is more than enough to let it dry naturally.

5. Ok, thanks for the replys =]. Wasnt sure if it was long enough for it to dry nicely.

But for future reference can somebody say what the think would be better.

6. Just for reference a silica pak will work rather quickly in a sealed environment, so if you're in a hurry (an hour or so depending on quantity) and can't afford to have the scent of weed everywhere, silica works fine.

7. Also if you want a super dehydration put the bag of weed under light to induce evaporation

8. Ok thanks :)

Tyro I thought light degraded the thc? Or isnt lamplight strong enough