silent1's clone grow - updated!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by silent1, Dec 18, 2003.

1. looking really good! didnt look like you stretched that much during flowerin, im really curious to see the end turn out. good job! :)

2. OH NO!!!! I think some of my plants got too much fertilizer! Some of the leaves look kinda burnt! I'm just gonna water them with plain water for a bit and hope i flush it out.

Dammit!

At least the buds still look good, and the yellowing sorta stopped. Updates to come...

3. just water until the run off is clear

4. Eh, no. :(

Seems like a new leaf started dying everyday. The buds still look good and the plant overall looks ok, but I think it's gonna die. And I think another one will share the same fate as well. I flushed both today for a while, but I don't think I can save it without repotting it in better soil. And I bet that'll shock it too badly since I'm 30 days in flowering.

Guess I better start thinking of harvesting it early. :(

At least the other 4 still look healthy as ever, and the yellowing stopped. I can't complain with 4 healthy ladies. Ii think I'll be able to get an ounce from each of them. :)

If I harvest the other two early, how will that affect the bud potency?

I'll post pics in the AM when the lights are on.

5. Well, lets start with the ugly... :(

Attached Files:

6. I weep for her... she will prolly die. I'll let her go as long as possible.

Attached Files:

7. The buds still look ok. And the flowers are starting to swell. But everyday, a few more leaves die.

Attached Files:

8. But, all is not lost. 4 still look very healthy. :)

Attached Files:

9. Finally getting frosty! :D

Attached Files:

10. This is what it's SUPPOSED to look like. Oh well, it's my first grow from start to finish. I'm learning....

Attached Files:

11. Last one. Hopefully next time I post, I'll have better news.

Attached Files:

12. So when I repot, do I get rid of ALL existing soil and use fresh soil? :confused:

13. well, keep the soil surrounding the rootball. you could do it, but you may need help. you cant just yank it out, and the dirt will get all over your stigmas if you turn it. ive repotted during flowering and it sucked!

14. does it appear your leaves are dying off faster than youre budding? you should be about 25-27 days into it right?

15. Yup, the leaves are dying faster than the bud is growing. I expect a leaf or two to die every now and then since I'm only using a 1.5 gallon pot (why I kept them small). But this isn't normal. I know I fucked them up.

And I can't go bigger 'cuz I dont have the space. That's why I haven't done it already. I'm screwed....

16. how many you got going again?

17. Six. Well... 4 now 'cuz I'm a retard. :rolleyes:

18. I've got about 3 weeks left myself. These things grow pretty damn fast. I'll try flushing it once more and hope for the best. If it continues to die, I'll harvest those top colas early. Maybe then the lowers buds will start growing, as that part of the plant is still green.

19. HIGH All, to bad silent1....mmmmmm you have a dilema my friend.

How much Miracle Grow did you use....you never had problems until you ferted....so it's not your soil..just maybe leaf them alone for a few more days and just water. The plants look like they'll make it to the end of Bud.

Biggest mistakes new growers make is trying to fix a problem and add new ones...just give her a few more days of nothing and see what happens.

Hope your girls feel better and you get what you wanted out of them.

20. Thanks for the advice guys. i'm gonna leave her in there instead of harvesting early. I took a long look at it today, and it's not THAT bad. Could be better, but could be worse. I flushed it again today, then watered with a "light" feeding of epsom salt and bloom and micro formula - NOT MIRACLE GROW. This is General Hydroponics Flora Bloom formula.

Now I have to play the waiting game.