Silent bong (pic this time)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by FatJayz, Mar 11, 2014.

1. I bought this bong two weeks ago and when I hit it the first time I noticed it is silent until you pull the bowl, it hits fine (harsh though)and the water filters the smoke but there's no noise so the first time I thought it wasn't filtering. it has a fixed down stem (cannot be replaced) that runs across the water chamber (never seen that before). has anyone seen this before? maybe i'll try to get a video, I need answers lol

before being cleaned
    [​IMG]

after being cleaned
    [​IMG]

2. That's an inline or a stemline depending of the company. Great perc, no real clue as to your problem tho, might try a video??

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Have you tried covering the entire perc with water? So that the whole thing is completely submerged?

4. #4 aToker, Mar 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2014
    Lmao no shit. By the looks of the pic it looks like there isn't enough water. Make sure there is a inch of water above the lines.

5. Yeah buddy put some more water in there to cover the perc.

6. I've never had a bong like this before, I may be a little naïve lol more water, ok! 

7. lol good shit

8. were you like dry hitting a bong this whole time?  Your lungs must hate you right now.  And I don't think you need water in that second round portion, I don't think it's meant to be a second chamber.  Let us know how she rips with more water.

It must have been filtering only a little, or maybe not at all I guess but the hits now are so much more smooth and I can hear it bubble. I didn't thinki had to put that much water in it, I like less water in my bong usually

10. yea man gotta have the water touching the holes/slits for it to perc perc percc

11. At LEAST an inch..

12. Not for me I hate using more than an inch because it chugs too much.

13. I've had this piece for a couple of years. It's a fixed stem inline perc.  You have to fill it to just above the perc line on mine, that's for the best hit straight up.  If you want to tilt it at all, you'll have to put a bit more water in, but then, as has been said, it chugs a bit.
    IMG_1459.jpg IMG_1460.jpg