Silencing your disposable lighter

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by afgooey, Jun 17, 2009.

1. not sure if you were talking about what i said, but yes i agree. get a hakko and you will never look back. that is pretty much all i use when i am at my house. when i am on the go, i use beeline and it tastes a lot better than inhaling a bunch of butane from a lighter. djeeps emit less butane as well than your traditional bic making a cleaner, tastier hit.

2. try a candle or a match.

3. the lighter making noise is the least of your worries, no one can hear it, trust me

4. Lol :smoking:

5. You guys are just being fucking paranoid rofl damn stoners :smoking:

6. hows this thread still going? your paranoid as FUCK honestly theres a better chance of them smelling the weed on your clothes then hearing your lighter flick

7. sometimes the click is louder than the flick.

8. #48 madd.hatter8942, Jun 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2009
    you can make it a little more quite by taking the little metal "child saftey" off....also makes it easyer to strike (duh)

9. #49 DaiLLeSTeL, Jun 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2009

wow, dats a great one!
    cnt blieve i never thot of dat one.. but dats real good!!

:hello:

but as for the bics
    i always take off the safety.
    muchh bettrr

and i hate the click lighters.. annoying, and they r sumtymes louder den flickss..

but i tend to sm0k in my room n turn on A/C, or fans, or sum music always do me go0d

10. Don't sneak smoke around people with supersonic hearing.

11. use a candle and some seasond splinters of pine then the only noise is waht it takes to light the candle

12. yep, candle for the win. I use it everytime i toke up at home. It keeps it silent when u need to keep relighting the lighter.

13. [​IMG]

14. take off the guard and u can spin it slower, thus less noise

15. wtf ... how close do you have to be to someone for them to hear you flick bic haha...is your mom like standing over your shoulder?

16. That or roll up a joint or blunt instead of smoking out of a spoon that you have to light every time.

17. light a candle so ull have a perminet flame, and just push the gas of the lighter, u have no flick noise

18. dude just get a bee line, its a little piece of hemp twine covered in wax, it stays lit forever

19. just that quote alone.

20. exactly.