Siiooo's 400w & 600w super closet grow.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by sIIooo, May 22, 2010.

1. hey buddy, everything is looking pretty damn good. i had similar looking leaves on my last go'round and i'm pretty sure it was caused by low ph. it might be time for a flush if you havent done one lately.

2. Ok cool thanks guys. I just did a flush yesterday so hopefully that will help. I need to make myself something to keep track of my waterings so I know when I flush and when I feed cause its all blurring together now.

3. your plants look great and i really love the setup! stealth :cool:. keep us posted man im lookin forward to seein some product

4. Thank you it was fun building it. I am looking forward to some finished product as well. I am thinking about spraying my plants with a little epsom salt water to see if that helps my spotting problem, does anyone have any knowledge as to if that would help? Also little update I started germing some sharksbreath,a-train and rocklock oh and an ak48 as well so hopefully those will sprout soon. I just started feeding my flowering plants with hydroplex it's a bud booster so we shall see.

5. I had a similar problem with yellow spotting...I'm doing hydro though so i just upped my nutes and they worked it out. but yeah some foliar feeding would probably help

6. Cool I will try that tonight and post up some new pictures as well. +Rep for all the help.

7. #67 Flip The Script, Jun 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2010
    sup bro thanks for stopping by. yeah man mos def. get an a/c. those bitches take up alot of space you can get a mini one but they're a bit more expensive. a couple of my babies are looking like that too are you using RO or distilled water? and your cab is looking f'kn clean dude. good work how long did you veg?

mini split
    http://www.air-conditioner-america.com/product.asp?product=AMS12

8. I am using distilled water right now but I am going to buy an RO system pretty soon because I am tired of buying a million bottles of water haha. Thanks man I veged for about 4 weeks I want to say I havent really been tracking everything like I should be but I need to go back through my journal and check.

9. oh i dont know if its a cal mag defieciency then. yeah imma geta RO system. get 1 from home depot wayyy cheaper than hydro stores

10. I have been giving them calmax with their feedings but maybe my ph is messed up and they are locked out. I am going to do another flush and check my runoff.

11. Ok so I made a bubble cloner like budslinger's design and everything looks to me ok but all the plants wilted. I am not quite sure what I did wrong but any advice would be great.

12. Morning bump the plants are still wilting,

13. how far are your stems from the top of the water? they should be just a touch, like 1/4in above, maybe even just a touch less. if you have plenty of bubbles they should bounce right back up after a bit once you find the right distance from the water.

14. Ok so I had 2 problems I think my stupid airstone was flipped over so it wasnt making very many bubbles and I didnt have enough water in there. Hopefully now it will be ok.

15. Here are some updates everything is looking good besides the clones I am hoping they will pull through. Few pics for fun.

Here is the cloner.
    [​IMG]

White Widdow
    [​IMG]

Sour Cream
    [​IMG]

Blue Mystic
    [​IMG]

Vegging Ladies
    [​IMG]

SLH on the left LSD on the right
    [​IMG]

SLH
    [​IMG]

16. ok so I just found out that I'm missing a part to my advanced nutrients schedule I didn't have the micro part of the 3 parts which has the nitrogen in it, I bought some today so I will see how this helps.

17. Morning everyone. The clones are looking a lot better and I transplanted some of my plants around. All the ladies seem to be happy for the most part.

18. glad the clones are doing better. good job bro!:hello:

19. Thanks man me too, I transplanted a few of my girls yesterday and I noticed that there wasn't a whole lot of root development just wondering it there was any product you guys recommend to just promote healthier root systems?

20. It could be a little stress from transplanting. It could just take a few days to recover