Siiooo's 400w & 600w super closet grow.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by sIIooo, May 22, 2010.

1. One more think my temps have been getting into the 90s in my room because it's 90+ outside I am trying to figure out ways to keep the temps down, could that be stunting the growth of my plants?

2. Hey man, I'm less experienced then you are, but my PPP grow often gets to the 90's and she hasnt been affected in the slightest, and she's lookin pretty good for 18 days. I think these plants are adapted for those kind of heats as long as it is humid.

Fat E:D

3. Ok cool man thanks I need to make sure I keep the humidity up because it's pretty low right now. I just need to make sure I don't mess up me cab with the moisture.

4. Do you have A/C coming in from the roof or the ground that you could push into your grow area to keep those temps down? 90's a bit too high... I try and max mine ~82 but it's been hitting around 90s during the day as well :/

5. I do have ac in the room but it doesnt go on all the time. I will try and see if I can direct it that way.

6. curling tips and dried out texture on the plant can definitely be a sign of heat stress. do your babies a favor and if its not comfortable for you to sit in the closet all day.. its not comfortable for them either! lol

My closet drops to around 72 at night at peaks at 81 during the day.

7. Morning everyone. The ladies are looking good. I took some more clones off my mother plant and moved some things around. I will post some new pictures up tonight.

8. you should check your grow closet thread i posted a question in that one.

9. Bump, questions answered in my other thread. I am going to post new pictures tonight I tried doing it this morning but I ran out of time.

10. Alrighty update time. Alright so the clones are looking good and seem to be getting bigger, slowly but they are getting there. The 2 big girls are getting big and the L.S.D. is super stretchy. I just got a 400w MH conversion bulb for my veg cab so my clones can finally get the spectrum they want. My 3 seedlings are looking nice and healthy as well. I built a screen but I decided not to use it this run. I need a little advice though if I am supposed to have my screen 80% full before I switch to flower but I have 2 separate areas for veg and flower so I cant move it how should I solve this?

The L.S.D. I am getting some clawing of the leaves probably because of heat stress.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is the SLH looking good.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are the plants that are veg'ing.
    [​IMG]

The new clones.
    [​IMG]

White Widdow
    [​IMG]

Sour Cream
    [​IMG]

Blue Mystic
    [​IMG]

11. Morning GC.

12. hey man, im pullin up a chair:smoking:

im thinking of the SLH for a future strain so im excited to see how this turns out for you:wave:

13. Cool man, welcome the SLH is awesome I finished one in my last grow and it was really nice. It just grows I never had any problems with it. You should try it out for sure.

14. Looking great man!

15. i grew some LSD my leaves also wilted from heat stress never burned just started to wilt and growth slowed anyway i soon relised the problem fixed it and the leaves just never recoverd but the bud was fine.

p.s LSD is some amazing smoke unlike most strains these days the name isnt just a selling tactic best bud i ever smoked

16. Thanks a lot man I have to come check into your grow today.

Cool I have to order a new fan to get more of the heat out but it has cooled down here the last couple days so it has helped. I am for sure looking forward to the smoke.

I am going to be giving them all a flush today of just plain ph'd water because I havent really done that yet.

17. excellent grow man!
    if that's heat stress.. it looks very minor if anything at all. Don't sweat it too much :)

18. Thanks a lot I am hoping it isn't too bad. I am not sure what this is so any suggestions would be appreciated.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Morning bump. Anyone know whats going on with the plant above?

20. i just looked through a couple plant abuse charts, and the only things i saw that looked like that were later stages of calcium deficiency, and ph spotting wich i guess is the first sign of nute lock-out due to ph imbalances. but i couldnt tell you for sure :confused_2: