SiicK- My raps

Discussion in 'The Musician in U' started by ReturnFire333, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Posting some of my raps here, would appreciate any comment.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Sounds trash & like the other 999999999999999 wannabe rappers on Youtube/SoundCloud lol

3. Can you explain why it's trash? Poor lyricism? Poor flow? Recording quality? Or do you just think it's trash without a reason.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Honestly you sound turrrrible, this I what I imagine you to look like

wishaw_2378039b.jpg

& You also sound like a child not an adult lol

That's what real rappers sound like bruh

5. So you think I look like a stereotype of an intelligent but socially suppressed individual. i can take that as a compliment. Me sounding like a child is your opinion I guess. And you're entitled to your opinion about what a "real" rapper should sound like. The way you're coming across to me sounds like you're saying you're just not happy with the pitch of my voice or something, and that my lyrics make me sound like a nerd. If you have anything to add, feel free.

• Funny Funny x 1

6. I don't mean to shit on you but yeah you don't sound great you should do it as a hobby or something not seriously man lol

Then again who knows you could make a song that gets millions of views on YT just look at lil pump he's trash & has over a 100 mill in views lol

7. New one I made, been messing around with a bunch of crap but never finished anything. I'd like critique, I don't feel like it's even perfect to the best of my ability but.

Aside from not being recorded in a studio or anything audio related. Flow, lyricism, anything not having to do with the fact I have no pro sound editing.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. You've got kinda better keep going man
    source.gif

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  9. I feel your passion bro. IMO the parts of the flow you spit at a faster pace sound the best. Keep at it!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1