Sigur Ros, anyone?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by JLang, Sep 3, 2005.

1. I honestly think this is the best band around in a long, long time. The funny thing is I don't know a thing of what they're singing about, but that's what I like. Their language simply becomes another instrument and I can find meaning in the songs on my own.

2. did you know that the ( ) album has no real words at all? fascinating.

i'm going to see them on the 19th at massey hall.

3. Haven't listened to them, but I will definitely check them out.

4. A good band. I like listening to them late at night or early in the morning.... Very peaceful.

5. i love them

6. Damn, I just downloaded ( ), and this cd is awesome, thanks for showing me this. The instrumentals are sick, and they are all standard too, pretty cool.

7. yes yes, thanks to this thread i now really like these guys, thanks for the heads up man!

8. trippy to listen to but it truly puts me to sleep (sorry shagra lol, maybe i'll give 'em another chance soon, their songs are like really long aren't they? show me a cd soon man)

9. Yeah, it's their made up language "Hopelandic." It's pretty cool. They're new cd comes out tomorrow I believe, or next tuesday. It sounds really good.

Anyway, I'm glad that I could've introduced a few of you to them, they are amazing. They're good for falling asleep too or just chilling to.

10. Sigur Ros is the mellowest music out there probably. It's just so chill and is a real good listen if you're just kickin' back and relaxin.