Sigs?

Discussion in 'General' started by J-Pimp., Apr 12, 2006.

1. Hey guys, I wasn't sure exactly what forum to put this in, so I stuck it here.

Basically, i am wondering how to put sigs on. This forum is different than other forums i frequent, so i am at a loss as to where the sig option is located.

Before i get bashed for not using the search, I made a thread specifically because I also have another question.

I have 2 sigs of the same picture. One is just a normal .jpg, very small file size.
    The other has a scrolling background, and is about 140kb in .gif format.

My question is, would the scrolling sig be acceptable? its a large filesize as far as sigs go, and i don't want to slow any of the pages down with it.

Thanks in advance for the help.

2. no clue about the rolling sigs

BUT to add a sig, go to the User CP button next to FAQ and click edit signature

if its a picture than upload it to a website and load it up there and use the internet code for it

3. Oh wow i must be blind, i swore i looked through that whole panel and saw nothing...yet it was right at the top.

thanks for the help, and until i get a definite answer i will just leave it as the still picture