Signs of ??????

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Allyratt, Oct 25, 2009.

1. I have four plants in bubble buckets and they do look pretty healthy with just a few signs of something. I'm not worried yet but would like to head off any future problems.

I am using Technaflora recipe for success.
    Plants: Fire OG Kush
    Lighting: 4x8 T5 about 4" above tallest one, it grows so fast it has been closer
    Temps: mid 70's
    Humidity: 50's
    Using LST
    Nutrients: BC Boost
    BC Grow
    Thrive Alive B1 Red
    Magical
    Sugar Daddy
    PPM: mid to high 1400's migrating up although this weeks change out I was out of Sugar Daddy so I went with out it and ppm is now mid 1200's
    PH: 5.9 to 6.1, Had some wild PH fluctuation in the first week do to solution kept high enough to be in contact with Hydroton and had a bit of clay dust in the bottom of bucket even though I washed thoroughly.

Granted the clone cycle was a bit rough for them as I cloned in LA with primitive situation i.e. dirty razor, didnt PH the rockwool and had to drive five hours with them in humidity dome.
    As of now they look pretty good and one is taking off like the space shuttle BUT
    there are some signs. Let's take a look

DSCN0293.JPG
    warping leaves, only on tallest plant, top leaf set, (heat stress? light to close?)

DSCN0294.JPG
    browning edges/tips on lower leaves and mid leaves of two plants (nute burn? ppm too high?)

DSCN0295.JPG
    uneven color, very faint but noticeable, (no idea)

DSCN0296.JPG
    curling leaf, only one finger of one leaf on one plant, not top leaf though and this leaf is not close to the light ( heat stress?)

These things seem minor and not widespread but would like to head off any problems. My first grow in soil is now flowering and not doing too well, all sorts of problems there. but still putting off some flowers. I expect low yeald.

OK so please input on these pics if you would be so kind.

2. these are not heat stress, heat stress leaf curls downward. Could be a minor lockout. I def see a calcium issue. Just water with pure water right now. Some pics do look quite green. Some traces will lock others out so you keep feeding and feeding but your plant isnt absorbing the nutrients correctly. Buy something that has trace minerals in it. But first give it some waters before you add anything else to it! Looks salvageable.

APZ

3. OK, I'm in bubble buckets so your saying just pure water for how long? and lock out due to what? The ph has been stable other than the first week. Also what about level of solution? the first two weeks I had the level about 1/2 above the bottom of the basket, now it is several inches below as they now have a developed root system but there are a few inches of root not in the solution.