Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Signs of brain damage

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Idahopotato123, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Hi, are there any signs before you get permanently brain damaged?

2. it doesn't happen that a myth lol...if you start smoking at a young age your brain is wired differently so it may drop iq but that is still debatable right now.

• Like Like x 1
  3. A sign of brain damage is believing anti cannabis propaganda that says debunked, objectivity wrong bs like "cannabis causes brain damage".

If you're talking in general what are signs of brain damage from anything, idk google that ish.

• Like Like x 4
  4. pot has always made me smarter..idk about anyone else

5. Cannabis does cause /minuet/ brain damage. Which means if you're an enthusiast for more than 20 years. But let's be honest, what doesn't cause brain damage? Paint, water, the air, pollution, etc.

6. huh? what? let me try to say it........drain.....no wait.....scain.....no.....lane.........

........yeah, I got drain bamage.

• Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Since when does water cause brain damage

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Fluoride, Chlorine, Lead, Mercury, PCB's, Arsenic, Percholorate, Dioxins, Dichloro Dihenyl Trichloroethane, Hexachlorobenzene, Dacthal, and Methyl Tertiary Butyl Ether. There's a lot more chemical's that are in our water. The human body is made up of more than 70% of water. Does the brain not need water? Of course it does. Now I gave you part of the answer to your question. Research is required.

9. H2O is water. Everything you just listed is added to water and is a separate ingredient. Now I explained to you why your answer is wrong. I don't drink tap water.

10. #10 Burrito Wizard, Mar 23, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2017
    I already said I don't drink tap water. Also you should edit your post cause you're not supposed to mention "other" drugs. Bottled water is not full of the same crap in tap water. It's the stuff they put in the water that harms you, you just said it yourself not all water is the same.

11. #11 Burrito Wizard, Mar 23, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2017
    So much bullshit in this post it's almost impressive
    It's not the same thing but alright. There are many different brands of water which alone disproves that. Definition of the word drug: "a medicine or other substance which has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body." Seriously a chemical combination? What do you think a drug is.

12. excuse me?? if you dont know facts you shouldent really act as if you do

13. Right I forgot I shouldn't speak because you're all up in here dropping those dank ass facts such as, and I quote: "i have heard that its possible if you do get permanent brain damage then you cant feel happy again " and "that brings out hatrid and you loose alot of sympathy for others".

Sure thing buddy. You truly are the better man with the "facts" to back up your words and the grammar of a scholar.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I do have fact it happend if you are going to insult me and go around the question then please leave

15. If you bash your head against the wall around 70 or 80 times in a row it should fix the brain damage.
    Go try it man.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. how old are you?

• Like Like x 1
  17. anyone who cant answer the question or simply thinks they are smart please leave the thread

18. Dear lord. Who gives a FUCK what water you drink, it still has contaminants.
    I /don't/ use the word "drug", as it has a merely negative word usage.

19. Marijuana is also considered to be a stimulant. It is used for its mood enhancing effects: it boosts confidence and esteem and causes feelings of elation. People who use marijuana often find that they become lively, talkative and ecstatic as a result.

20. #20 Idahopotato123, Mar 24, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
    i agree, it use to be like this for me but i have used it so much and i just get angry and want to fight people and stuff on weed wich is why i got paranoid and posted :)