Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Signs from the universe?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Amanisdaj, Feb 27, 2013.

1. I'm going to start this thread by saying I'm an atheist. Or I think I am. I don't know anymore. Sometimes everything in the world flows so smoothly. In a song the words will match up with what is going on, or a commercial will tell me to pick up the phone and then the phone rings, or I'll look at the time when I'm smoking and it'll be 4:20. Sorry I'm really tired, baked, so this may not make the best of sense. I just think it's cool to see when everything flows in perfect harmony. Maybe I'm just being ridonculous. :smoking:

2. I know what you're sayin
    :bongin:

3. Yeah, being high is a nice way to forget how screwed up the world is. It's the only time faith makes sense to me.

4. Faith is belief in something you cannot see or prove.

Think about that.

5. Those three specific things happen to me quite a bit i feel ya
    :smoke:

6. It's so strange, yet I CAN believe it, because it isn't telling me to do anything, or pledge anything, it just is.

7. #7 ytfghmjb, Feb 27, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2013
    Yup. happening to me a lot lately. It comes in spurts. Sometimes i get a wave of energy, where everything is right in the world and it seems perfectly fine. Other times I'm an emotional wreck. Some days my dreams are mad vivid and crazy, some days they're not. But it's all in fluctuation:p hard to explain, but I can sometimes recognize and harness it, use it to my advantage

8. It's always sweet when it happens. I think it's happened to me several times this week. Each time it happens I always wonder if someone is trying to tell me something .

9. Back in the day, i would think of a certain episode of whatever cartoon, 2 days later itd be on tv. this happened alot. started my sesh coincidentally at 4:18 am and thought of this thread lol

10. I know exactly how u feel l. After not smoking for two months, I finally dicided to smoke on Monday morning.
    One of the best Mondays I can recall, my schedule flowed perfectly.

11. I've learned that if you just go with the flow (use common sense) and do what feels right everything will fall into place. I believe that there is a predetermined path for everyone's life (i'm not religious either), and you can choose to do things you enjoy during the time we have on this earth, or you can choose to do things you may not enjoy so much. Either way, you will end up at the same destination, we all do.

also, [​IMG]

12. I couldn't say it any better. I wish I could smoke with people with similar mind sets. Most of the time, it's ppl who are only concerned about how many comments they achieve with a pic on Instagram...

13. This happens to me all the time. :D

14. I feel you bud. :rolleyes:

15. I know what you mean.
    Although i do believe in God.
    :smoking:

16. #16 Cyberkast420, Feb 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2013
    Let me start my response by saying that I am an Atheist and I absolutely comprehend my statement.

Back when I was a teenager (turning 23 soon), I used to be the definition of a good Christian. At the age of 15-17 I would pray before I go to sleep and in a given year I would forget to pray 2 or 3 times. Then I would not be able to sleep. I always thought that I could not sleep because God expected me to talk to him, therefore the difficulty of falling asleep. At that time, I was uneducated enough to grab the experience and make it a sign from God. I started reading more and more. Anything! I made my brain a sponge seeking the liquid of knowledge.. and here I am.. an Atheist. I could not sleep because my brain was expecting me to fulfill my routine.. not because of ANY God. I won't explain what made me an Atheist but keep in mind:

The same way you are turning back to religions by "all those coincidences", turn the vice-versa mode on. Commercial that tells you to call - the phone rings = How many times did the phone ring without any commercials talking about calls?! How many times commercials spoke of calls etc and the phone was dead silent?!

You're smoking - Wow.. it's 4:20 = Yes.. many times coincidences occur. If you are waking up everyday at 7 o'clock in order to go to work.. don't be surprised when your eyes will open as the clock says 7 on Sunday's morning!