Significance of your username?

Discussion in 'General' started by SoothingSynesthesia, Aug 10, 2012.

1. I smoke a lot of weed, I'm a dude.

Thats about it.

2. Cali weed

Buddy

N fire letter of my name

3. I'm 21 years old and speak choppy spanish.

4. Saca la means take out the bud in Spanish. Or at least Mexican slang.

5. It was in high school that I picked up the name "Storm Crow". The popular girls were not kind to me, to put it mildly. So as the librarian, I had the opportunity to see who was going in the "back stacks" with whom. It was not always the boy's girlfriend!

So I got a bit of a name for predicting whose boyfriend would be cheating soon - it was one of the few ways I could retaliate against the nasty remarks the girls said to me! One gal (with a cute little southern accent) said "Why, you are nothing but an old storm crow, always bringin' bad news!"

I got to thinking about being a "storm crow". The way I see it, crows flee the coming storms. They are smart enough to see what is coming and get their tail feathers outta there! As they fly, they call out a warning to all who listen.

Not too bad of a thing to be! :D

Granny \t\t:wave:

6. The reason I chose it is because I have this nagging belief that the ancient people of south america smoked bud and partied hard

7. Well they did have competitive sports where you got to kill the opposing team members and the winner gets to rip out the losing team's captain's heart and fucking eat it while they're laying alive on a table. :devious:

And if you ask me, that's pretty fucking intense. "metal:

8. Well, I chose Easy Going... Well because im
    An easy going person :wave:

:hello:

9. Had a green label Roor with a bowl that looked like a large fist named The Incredible Hulk. Campus security took it :(

10. When I was younger I loved to watch the price is right especially when I was staying home sick from school or during the summer months. I wsih I had all the ladys bob has LOL

11. it's from Trailer Park Boys, the one outrageously funny and fucked up favorite in my otherwise nerd-tastic way of life

:laughing:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzm5TvvuDqA&feature=related[/ame]

12. Man the response to the thread is pretty awesome haha some of your usernames made me laugh some of them blew my mind at the "deepness" =O

13. NorthernLights because I had just smoked that strain a few days or weeks earlier from when I made this and I loved it. 2 for Derek Jeter

14. cookiecrisp because that was the nearest thing in my line of vision when I made this account

15. Empire antz is a song by the Gorillaz. I listened to it baked off my ass once and it changed my life and entire philosophy on music. True story.

16. There are no 'things'. Everything that exists is simply a continuation of something else. We separate and categorize everything because it's human nature to do so, but it's only an illusion. Everything is a constant continuum.

17. I was thinking of a childs toy like a teddy bear

Ex: hennry hugs alot
    Thats where i got tommy tokes alot
    (But my names not tommy)

18. Mungo's man... Just was reeaallyy stoned when I decided it would be a good idea to join the forums :smoke: It was the chillest thing I felt like typing, so it is what it is :smoke: I kind of love it

19. Mine is pretty self-explanatory haha