Significance of your username?

Discussion in 'General' started by SoothingSynesthesia, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Fender as in the guitar. Killer as in I guess shredding it or killing it. :smoke:

2. This is my username from ps3. I also live in cali and smoke weeds at 4:20. Like they say, it is always 4:20 somewhere!

3. My friend who got me started called me it

4. I strike hard, I toke hard, I shall drink the blood of my victims.

5. screech owls! i love owls, the screech owl is super cool.

6. This is what I think of when I read your username

Saved by the bell all day long :cool:

[​IMG]

7. Me, My cousin and My best friend were going to chill with a friend of my best friend (Mike). We went out to the shore and go mad stoned. I just started smokin again after a tbreak. So the friend (Jon) was and extreme talker. Just non stop talking lol but it was very funny stories and rants he would go on. When he would stop and ask a question Me and mike would click these snapple tops we brought with us and he thought it was a language I was speaking and mistook my name and called me "A Flemian".

8. a clockwork orange and emotion without cognition

9. Clark Kent was like .. Superman right ? So Clark hemp is kinda like that

10. Because I tend to have and sometimes express random thoughts.

11. made this when i was a freshman in college... and me and my roommates were really into Halo 3 at the time. I was never a big halo player, but I pwned n00bz, so I was the "master chiefer" master chief

12. I was really faded on vacation and thought I saw a ghost. I don't remember signing up for this forum but I love ya'll on some real shit

13. Blue Dream Haze is one of my most favorite strains of all time... also my psn username X) haha

14. I've stated it before. Rep to anyone that remembers[​IMG]

15. was high when I made it...thc delta 11 is the form of thc that is jn edibles and I love them

16. I think mine is pretty self explanatory. :D

17. Name of my piece. Plus its a pun on a Glory Hole. Most people are too stupid to get it

18. Warhammer Online character name. I don't know, I just like the name...

19. [quote name='"ireallydontwhat"']

Straight from urban dictionary

glazing a knuckle\t40 up, 8 down
    From what I understand, after you jack your dick, the come runs down the side of your dick and onto your hand. The result looks like the substance used to glaze donuts or cinnamin rolls. I never said it was pretty.
    Me: "Ray-Ray, where the fuck is Lil' Earl?"
    Ray-Ray: "That fool is in the bathroom, galzing a knucle."

Nice. :p[/quote]

I got it from my brother who got it from a comedian. But that's a better description than I could ever muster

20. Haha I imagined screech(saved by the bell) crossed with an owl.